- All of the third Floor has been moved to 2 East, Patient Rooms 301-318 are now 202-216.
- Labor and Delivery are still on the third floor.
- Mother/Baby and Labor & Delivery waiting rooms are now on the 2nd floor (rooms 216 & 218).
- Mother Baby Rooms 324-327 still remain on the 3rd Floor.
- Main front elevators are no longer accessible to the 3rd floor. Please use the service elevators (near cafeteria) to access the third floor.
Update from Autumn Neesam, Director of Comprehensive Family Services
- Cancer Care
- Care Management
- Emergency Services
- General Surgery
- Harris Home Health
- New Generations Family Birthing Center
- Neck and Spine Services
- Nutrition Education
- Primary Care
- Rehab Services
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Urgent Care
- Women's Care
- Wound Care