Loved ones are welcome again.
It’s been a hard year. During the COVID-19 pandemic, our community has faced a number of new challenges as we have worked to protect each other’s health and well-being. Perhaps one of the biggest of those challenges has been separation from others – whether that means forgoing in-person gatherings, grabbing coffee with a friend or visiting a loved one who is receiving care at the hospital.
As we come closer than ever to putting the pandemic behind us, we are pleased to announce that our visitation restrictions are relaxing, and loved ones are welcome again. We know that it has been difficult to be apart from family and friends who are receiving care, and we want to thank you for your patience and understanding while restrictions were in place to protect the health of our patients and staff.
We are so pleased to welcome our patients’ loved ones back to the hospital to visit. Our updated visitor policy can be found below.
It’s been a hard year. Let’s make the next one better…together.
GENERAL VISITOR RESTRICTIONS
- Visiting hours are 9 am - 4:30 pm
- Only family members are permitted to visit Harris inpatients
- No visitors under the age of 12
- Everyone entering the hospital must wear a mask
- Hospitalized and Emergency Room Patients are limited to only one visitor at a time
- Visitors are not allowed for high-risk, isolated, immunocompromised, or respiratory patients who are under observation or test positive for coronavirus (COVID-19) unless that patient is gravely ill, receiving hospice care/palliative care, or requires a compassionate care visit
SERVICE LINE-SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS
- Outpatient surgery (ASU) patients are allowed 1 family member as a companion, patients under 18 are allowed to have 2 guardians present
- Harris Labor & Delivery patients are allowed one support person, no visitors
- Lab, Radiology, Ortho, Cardiology, PT may have a companion to provide assistance